Having a two year old later in life has kicked my butt!
Any older moms out there? I had my first child at the age of 25 and my last a month after I turned 39. Let me tell you...it has kicked my ass! Two and a half years later I am posting again. I find myself detoxing from the day by renting a movie usually about traveling somewhere else. I wonder what it would be like to visit or buy a house just like the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun." Then I remember changing a crappy diaper on a plane or keeping a two year old entertained on a long flight may cause havoc for other travelers. So for now, we have been doing short trips. Anyone else in Arizona that has a two year old and loves to take pics and travel? My friends are counting down the days until their kids graduate high school. Nevertheless, enough of me rambling. I think I can now get back to having some free time and posting about what I love...travel, photography, family, and food. Pictures of my trip this past summer in Montreal, Quebec. An absolute delight and must see if you have not been. The food, the diversity, and the architecture. Can't ask for a better girls weekend.
Any older moms out there? I had my first child at the age of 25 and my last a month after I turned 39. Let me tell you...it has kicked my ass! Two and a half years later I am posting again. I find myself detoxing from the day by renting a movie usually about traveling somewhere else. I wonder what it would be like to visit or buy a house just like the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun." Then I remember changing a crappy diaper on a plane or keeping a two year old entertained on a long flight may cause havoc for other travelers. So for now, we have been doing short trips. Anyone else in Arizona that has a two year old and loves to take pics and travel? My friends are counting down the days until their kids graduate high school. Nevertheless, enough of me rambling. I think I can now get back to having some free time and posting about what I love...travel, photography, family, and food. Pictures of my trip this past summer in Montreal, Quebec. An absolute delight and must see if you have not been. The food, the diversity, and the architecture. Can't ask for a better girls weekend.





Comments
Post a Comment