Picture the World...what does my title mean?
Never Leave Home Without Your Camera and See the World!
Not much of this has been happening these Covid days.
This is me in a nutshell. Whether I travel with friends or with my family...I try to document the experience. Not to the extent where I'm not enjoying the moment. I've learned to stay quiet and watch the interaction of my kids to their new learning environment (the world) and take a picture when I feel it makes you relive the moment. My family and traveling is what I live for. The memories of that trip get to unfold again once I upload all my pictures and edit them. The best advice I read from a photographer was, "Take lots of pictures of where you travel to. After all, you never know if you will revisit the place. So, take the pictures from every angle to ensure you have the picture you want." I don't remember where I read that and I probably butchered the quote, but it made sense. The next thing I do is create a memory book of our travels. Does anyone else create travel photo books to display? I feel as though I am one of the ones that has kept Shutterfly in business since the birth of my first son in 2003. I have yet to find another company that doesn't delete my pictures and is my first backup choice for family photos. If you don't already have an account-sign up and start scanning your pictures in! They are my number one for making picture books. Take a peak at some of the ones I have made below.
I don't even know if people read blogs anymore. I haven't posted in a year (the life of chasing a 3 year old) has worn me down as a mom in her forties. However, I always get asked the question of where to print photos. If I want a high end quality portrait then I try to find a local professional printing company (I like to support small businesses) and print with them. The one I have chosen locally is Tempe Camera. They have a pro printing shop with high end paper choices and mounting. I also found another company in California,Richard's Photo Lab and Mpix. No issues or problems with any of these printing companies and they are my favorites!
Enjoy your weekend and keep documenting life. Viva La Vida, Rebeca


Comments
Post a Comment